Friday, March 19, 2010

Going to do it!

About 2 months ago some friends relocated their business from one office strip to another. Being the only one who knows anything about networking and telephones, so I normally do all their IT work for them. I actually like doing it because it is nice having a break from the political BS I deal with at my normal job. We drink beer and eat pizza while I work, I love it.

Well enough of the boring I finally got paid for it. My friend and I actually forgot that he didn’t pay me so the check was sitting in their office for the last month and a half. I had forgotten about this paycheck so everything I had planned to spend it on has since then been paid off or long forgotten.

So what to do with it? Well I’m going to finally buy a Playstation 3 and Final Fantasy 13. I’m going out of town this weekend so I won’t get around to it until Monday or so. I’m really excited to finally have a Blu-Ray player and a console other than my Nintendo Wii.

1 comment:

  1. If I had some extra cash on hand I would throw in for a PS3 right about now. They have finally built up a backlog of decent exclusive games that I want to play. It has taken awhile though. Until I have some extra money I will be happy with my 360 and awesome PC.

    ReplyDelete