Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back!

South Lake Tahoe was a blast; everyone should go at least once during the winter. Luckily for me I get to go a couple times a year since it's only a couple hours away. I also have relatives that live nearby so we get to see them and go to the less touristy restaurants. My wife, kids and I also got to go to a spot that the locals go to play in the snow. It was nice and we never would have been able to find it if not for my cousin's directions.

That being said I've sort of been out of the gaming loop. Work has been hectic and it probably won’t calm down until tomorrow so I'm not sure if I can get any gaming related material up today.

I'm going to review Go Daddy's Web Site Tonight program this week though and a post or two about Aion.

No comments:

Post a Comment