Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bleh

Built a new desk today, cost a lot more and took 4 trips to Home Depot to complete. After all that work I still don't know what to play.

I've logged into Warhammer Online and done 2 Scenarios on a 21 Choppa and a 32 Black Orc. Well actually I only started them, after about 2 minutes I was so bored I had to just quit. (PS The game runs just as bad as it did last June)

I have done 3 dungeons on my 74 Warlock in World of Warcraft, very bleh. I'm just tired of WoW, plan old fashion burn out.

I've logged into Aion only to just log back out. I don't want to quest and the groups at level 19 just aren't... I don't know fun. I like my Templar, I just don't like that I have to solo on her.

I don't want to spend money on another game because I know I'll just burn out. I was going to install Galactic Civilization 2 but I can't find Disc 1. I was tempted to play a Sci-Fi Space Shooter but I couldn't find anything on Steam.

It's depressing. I don't know what to play. I hit this "lull" once in awhile, the last one I had was last fall but I haven't hit one THIS bad in nearly 2 years. So if anyone reads this and has a recommendation for something cheap, different, and fun let me know. I would prefer something SciFi.

3 comments:

  1. I just went to www.GameSpot.com and did a search for Futuristic Simulators.

    The highest ranked one was made in 1999. The top 15 were all made no later than 2001. Did the market for those games just disappear? There has to be a decent one made in the last year or two right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Sins of a Solar Empire. It's a deep and rewarding space sim/4X game that was released a year or 2 ago and should be in the bargain bin somewhere. I enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check Steam tonight to see if it's in the bargain area. If not I'll check Gamestop next time I'm in the mall. I need to pick up Diablo 2 aswell because even though I already have 4 copies and *use to have* the closed beta cd I don't seem to have a single cd key.

    ReplyDelete