Thursday, March 4, 2010

Believe it or not

I'm already done with Aion. There isn't anything wrong with the game, it just doesn't keep me entertained. The game has a high level of polish it just doesn't keep me in it. The vast majority of my time in any MMO is solo'n. I don't solo because I want to, I solo because there aren't people around to group with. I have already exhausted my patience with World of Warcraft so I decided to give Warhammer Online another try. I think this is it's 4th try. I'm downloading the latest update at this very moment. It probably wont be ready until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I seem to burn out on MMOs very fast at the moment. I was done with STO after about 2 weeks of light playing.

    For me, everything is just starting to feel the same with no new innovations. I want an MMO that really shakes things up. Until then I'm just sticking to single player games (and free MMO trials).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try STO out, but I wasn't willing to pay $50 for the game then another $15 for the sub. The space combat looked fun. I played Earth and Beyond for awhile before it got shut down and space combat can be fun. I've tried EVE but it took alot to figure out the controls so I gave up.

    After looking at the login screen of WAR I'm thinking about not even trying it now. There are only 5 servers left.

    ReplyDelete