Monday, February 8, 2010

Random techy stuff

I’m currently studying for the CCNA Exam. I was supposed to be at a class today in Georgia taking the course but the Army decided not to send me. Instead they are sending people who don’t even know what the CCNA is, one guy thought he was going to a class for his CC+M…

I want my CCNA and I more or less need it. I’m also working with different Flash and Shockwave editors to implement that into my Brother in Laws website. I’m trying to give it a professional feel… well its fun to mess with these programs but that is my excuse. I’m on my second flash editor trial program and it feels a lot like Adobe or Photoshop. I don’t think it has the feature I want but I’ll keep trying. I want to place interactive images on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment