Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What to look for in 2011!? Lets see how I do.

Diablo 3 WILL launch or heaven help me there will be hell to pay. Based on a long series of alpha numeric algorithms my chimp slaves have been running it is likely that Diablo 3 will launch late summer early fall of next year, 2011.

StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm will probably… launch at the very end of 2011 maybe Spring of 2012.

Star Wars the Old Republic will launch around June or July of 2011. It will sell 1.2 million copies then 3 months after launch it will stabilize at 500k subs. A solid number but not nearly what they hoped for.

Borderlands 2 will be announced, and the world will rejoice.

Sony and Microsoft will… NOT announce their next generation consoles yet. That will happen in 2012. With the Move and Kinect just coming out they are going to try and sell as many of the current systems as possible.

Nintendo WILL announce their next generation console. It will have a motion capture eye like the Kinect.

Another Call of Duty will be announced, perhaps launched and will again sell 5 million copies to fat kids dressed like soldiers.

Blizzard will confirm everything I’ve said about their new MMO Titan… because I’m amazing.

The Warhammer 40K MMO will be delayed until 2012. I will get very excited about it then be completely let down.

The WoW movie will have a trailer at Blizzcon which will be the cause the world’s biggest simultaneous nerdgasim. On second thought I don't think this will happen until 2012.

10 guesses... I bet I get 7 right.

No comments:

Post a Comment