Monday, December 20, 2010

What I’m up to?

Well I’m back to World of Warcraft and loving it… for the most part. I have a bone to pick but I can’t properly put my thoughts into words yet, so that will wait. Prior to the launch of Cataclysm I made a Draeni Shaman with the intent of being Enhancement at max level. The dungeon finder takes some time to locate a group as a DPS character though so I ended up leveling mainly as Resto, which isn’t bad. Actually healing is very easy. Currently my Shaman is level 67 but I’ve stopped playing her.

When Cataclysm came out I spec’d my Priest into Shadow and started doing some quests. While I normally hate Shadow I found it to be… not bad. I didn’t love it but it wasn’t horrible. I just wasn’t enjoying playing my Priest though. I had also made a Worgen Druid named Team Jacob… with some X’s thrown in here and there to make it look really stupid. The thing is I fell in love with tanking as Feral. I’ve abandoned my other two characters to start leveling my Druid now. I haven’t had much time to play lately so he is only level 36 but I really do love the Druid class. I think it will also fit with my play schedule, as a Druid can be any archetype in the game it will allow me to get into guild raids easier… as I can fill in any spot.

Other games? Not many. I am hoping to get Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas. I’ve been playing Castle Age on Facebook, but I’m not sure that counts. I’ve also been playing Angry Birds on my iPod Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment