Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm writing again.

I don't mean blogging either. I mean I'm actually starting to write fiction again. It has been years since I have written anything and the process to start is a bit daunting. I want to go into this project with as much preperation and thought as possible in the hopes that it will see me through those dry spells.

My greatest inspiration has always been trailers and the backs of book jackets. The reason is you get just enough information about the story to let your imagination continue it. So I've been kicking around a few ideas lately and I think I finally have one that I'm ready to jump on.

My belief is that if I can create a story I enjoy then I should be able to get it on paper. Getting the ideas on paper is key, I can always revise it into a more readable piece later.

No comments:

Post a Comment