Friday, January 15, 2010

WoW is the best... the end

This is going to be a short post. Star Trek Online is in Open Beta and will launch in 2 weeks. There are a few other MMOs out that I’ve never played; Champions Online and Fallen Earth are just two.

That being said I have chosen to go back to a MMO that is nearly 6 years old, World of Warcraft. I’m not even playing the newer content because I’m playing my level 58 Warlock who is just about to enter Hell Fire Peninsula, which that content is about 3 years old.

It says a lot about the other MMOs that have been released in the past 6 years that I would rather play WoW than any of them. I guess it says a lot for WoW too. World of Warcraft is by far the best MMO out there. No ifs, ands, or buts.

You may no longer play it, or like it, but odds are you did at one time. More PC gamers have played WoW than haven’t and most have at the very least liked it. I’m excited to log in tonight and run some instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment