Friday, January 22, 2010

WoW... Again, now Level 66!

I’ve been playing for over a week now. My play times have lasted anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours, with the typical play time being 2 hours a night.

I’m currently about 75% of the way through completing the main quests in Hellfire Peninsula. I’ve been doing quests in between dungeons and I have constantly been queued for a dungeon at all times that I have played. The longest I have yet to wait is 18 minutes and that was after the group tried to form 3 times and of all things we couldn’t find a 3rd DPS.

I just dinged level 66 last night. At this rate I think I will be done with Hellfire Peninsula about the same time I’m ready to leave Outlands. This means while leveling from 57 to 68 I will have only visited 1 of the 7 possible Outland zones before I can move onto Northrend.

I love Dungeons, so this isn’t a huge deal to me. I’ve also leveled a Priest through Outlands and Northrend via Quest grinding when both expansions were released. However it just amazes how one feature such as Dungeon Finder can completely wipe out the use of so much content. Dungeon Finder has essentially made 85% of the work Blizzard has put into this game pointless, because I won’t see it.

It’s weird because I love dungeon grinding so much this doesn’t bother me; however I can’t help but feel that in another 6 months or year this is going to be a huge mistake. I feel like I’m at the edge of a cliff that is about to crumble and I don’t know how or when it’s going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment