Monday, January 18, 2010

What I'm doing

It’s interesting when I look back. At the beginning of the month I was dreading the upcoming absence-ness of a new video game or MMO. Two weeks later I’m completely content with the games I’m playing now. Borderlands has run its course, and while the downloadable content was a good idea it came just after I was burnt out on it… at least the latest DLC. I picked up Dragon Age Origins and fell in love with the game, it’s everything a RPG really should be. I started playing World of Warcraft again and despite not wanting to, I’m having a blast.

I really don’t want to post everyday about how much fun I’m having, but I don’t know what else to write. WoW and Dragon Ages are amazing right now and I can’t wait to play them. The hardest thing I have to do is pick which one to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment