Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zombie Fest!

Yesterday was Zombie-fest for me. I managed to squeeze in some time and scurry off the the local movie theater and watch Zombie Land. Great movie btw. Then I preordered two copies of Left 4 Dead 2. Now in a way I could leave this post at that and be happy, but then that wouldn’t be a very good post would it?

My only complaint about Left 4 Dead 2 is this should be an expansion, free or paid, not a full game. When Left 4 Dead first came out everyone assumed we would be getting piles and piles of map packs like Counter Strike and Team Fortress 2. Sadly we got none for 8 months. Valve finally released 2 of the campaign levels for Multiplayer and added a few new, yet short stages. It was disappointing.

Why then am I buying two Left 4 Dead 2 games? Well first I promised one of my soldiers if I didn’t deploy I would buy him the game. He is a full time student and thus broke all the time and couldn’t afford L4D before. Second, it will still be the best game for the next 4 months. Left 4 Dead gave me nights upon nights of entertainment. I’m looking forward to being in Ventrillo with 4 to 8 friends killing each other and zombies. I’m as much a zombie nut as I am a MMO nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment