Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fast Update

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I just didn't feel compelled to write about anything.

Aion update: I'm now half way through 23. I only spent an hour last night playing and some of that was just wandering aimlessly. My Alchemy is now at 200. I blew most of my money to get the 3rd level of training so I haven't had much Kinah to invest in leveling it. I'm also anticipating a 80k Kinah money sink at 25 for my abilities. The game is still fun but I think I'm developing a blister on my mouse finger from all the jump shotting.

Song of Ice and Fire: I finished Clash of Kings yesterday and started A Storm of Swords. The series is still going strong and George Martin is doing a good job of me not guessing who is going to live or die. Arya Stark, Tyrion Lannister, and Jon Snow are my favorite characters so far.

I look forward to posting something more in depth tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment