Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh how I want Grey Knight socks...

I really really want to say something about the Warhammer 40K MMO, I just don’t know what. The Imperium of Man was just announced as a playable race. That wasn’t really an announcement as much as telling us what we already knew. You can’t really have a 40K MMO without the ever blundering human race inciting war across the galaxy simply by the very existence.

I’m trying to keep it off my radar, in the hopes that it turns out good. For some reason I never pay attention to WoW news and Blizzard keeps turning out good expansions but any time I watch any other MMO, be it expansion, patch, or release they turn out like crap. I guess I’m like the baseball fan who wears the same socks during the World Series; pointless superstition but hey… you never know.

Other than that I expect to pick up Final Fantasy 14 when it comes up and Cataclysm when it comes out. I should also get some time next month to *fingers crossed* beat Final Fantasy 13. I've also had an off and on thing with Warhammer Online the past few months. Right now it's off... if FF14 doesn't work out it will be on again soon.

1 comment:

  1. PS Grey Knights are like the special forces of the Space Marines.

    ReplyDelete